Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Why I Love You Dad Fill In The Blanks To Create A Special

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Ambassades
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
usegranl

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 18:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: Why I Love You Dad Fill In The Blanks To Create A Special Répondre en citant

Why I Love You Dad: Fill in the blanks to create a special gift for your dad (Volume 3)
by With Love
rating: 4.3 (10 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Why I Love You Dad: Fill in the blanks to create a special gift for your dad (Volume 3)
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Why I Love You Dad: Fill in the blanks to create a special gift for your dad (Volume 3)

<strong>Show your dad how much you care. Simply fill in the blanks of this book to create a gift that is special and unique. &nbsp;You choose whether you make it heart felt or funny, either way you&#x2019;re sure to put a smile on his face.</strong>

<h2> Directions<strong>
</strong></h2>
<strong> 1.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Think of dad.
</strong>

<strong> 2.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Quickly go through the questions and make notes on a scrap of paper.
</strong>

<strong> 3.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Fill in the book.
</strong>

<strong> 4.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Give the book to your dad.
</strong>

<strong> 5.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Watch him smile from ear to ear.</strong>

<h2> Optional
</h2>
<strong>To add an extra special touch, you can add photos to the number pages.</strong>

Details:
price: $1.24
bound: 82 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 20, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545461287, 978-1545461280,
weight: 5.9 ounces (
filesize:

btanders says: May 31, 2011 at…
70 Reasons why I love my Dadbtanders says: May 31, 2011 at…
70 Reasons why I love my DadLog inBrowse thousands of art…
I've got exactly what you're looking for right here! Dad will love it! Registreren23 I believe the world needs your…
My dad is a special manSave 10% Today Limited Time Offer

Father’s Day Gifts; ..PinterestFather’s Day Printables ..I am so…
..Make your gifts special.…
Use our LoveBook® Creator to build your book of reasons why you love someone! LoveBook Online Log In Sign UpLog inIt is a grand gesture in a small package

5 things I love about my dad { FATHER'S DAY } dadHome / Create / Special Days / Father's Day / Father’s Day Printables: Free Book for Kids to Make DadInloggenHe has always directed and guided us so that we would stay on the…
Let them fill in the blanks on iMOM's “I Love My Mom Because…” Kid Quiz to find outSo we came up with the idea to make a similar book of…
..Dad birthday gifts....If you haven’t stopped…
20 Father's Day Cards Kids Can Make

If…
Knock Knock What I Love about You Journal fill-in-the-blank love journal bookVerken deze ideeën en meer! Leuke kaarten; Vaders; Crème; Vader; Werkjes; Vaderdag;…
Find and save ideas about Dad birthday gifts on PinterestKnock Knock You Plus Me Equals Love Fill in the Love® I Simply…
About Cool Mom Picks; Meet Our Staff; Subscribe; Press; TV; Contact; Advertise; Gift GuidesThen frame it for a gift Dad can treasure forever! The printable features […] Mason Jars; Fixer ..I am so…
..It is a grand gesture in a small package..Quick &amp; easy, but sure to put a smile on Dad’s faceHappy Fathers Day! Scott, Charlotte, NC 5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 18:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Ambassades Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation